My life in Greece


Sorry about the posts delay! Was on vacation in Skiathos, Greece (above).
I grew up in the States. None of you know this, but I now live in Greece. Yes, a beautiful romantic whirlwind brought me to this lovely country about seven years ago. Some have wondered 'But Why move?' Well, I am an optimist (and risk-taker I guess) but feel had that feeling that all would work out great. I can adapt pretty quickly. I love the culture, the people, the laid-backedness it offers here--and the many opportunities to see the intricate parts of the Greek countryside and ancient ruins. But I do get homesick sometimes (summer trips back to my family settle that). I'll be posting some memoirs from my own wedding in later posts. And other scenes from my Greek life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Dresses to Flatter Your Figure

Bride's Instant Fix Kit

Send in your dress, makeup or hairstyle questions